
Is it my heart that’s broken, sad?
Thoughts of you have left me mad
I tried to care, now cast away
There’s no feeling left inside of me
Longing to be where once we stood
Holding hands, a loving mood
Something’s changed, no one’s near
Memories spin around, eyes full of tears
Nights turn to days before I’ve slept
Images flickering inside my head
Into another day I climb with each step
Aloneness has never left the bed
If only you’d noticed how it is in here
Where the sun shines in to brighten fear
Once more I’d have a hand to bear
As the ticking clock grows weak
Thoughts of you have left me mad
I tried to care, now cast away
There’s no feeling left inside of me
Longing to be where once we stood
Holding hands, a loving mood
Something’s changed, no one’s near
Memories spin around, eyes full of tears
Nights turn to days before I’ve slept
Images flickering inside my head
Into another day I climb with each step
Aloneness has never left the bed
If only you’d noticed how it is in here
Where the sun shines in to brighten fear
Once more I’d have a hand to bear
As the ticking clock grows weak
No comments:
Post a Comment