
You could say that I’m happy
Even rainy days don’t look sad
And you know I feel your love
Every day of my life
I look out my morning window
At the world as it is
A mystery
Every good thing and bad
Making now into history
And I know that I’m blessed
Having all that
Everything
All that can be possessed
In my heart
My mind
And I’ve been loved
Every day
Of my life
Even rainy days don’t look sad
And you know I feel your love
Every day of my life
I look out my morning window
At the world as it is
A mystery
Every good thing and bad
Making now into history
And I know that I’m blessed
Having all that
Everything
All that can be possessed
In my heart
My mind
And I’ve been loved
Every day
Of my life
No comments:
Post a Comment